(6 Months) Online Study
The Certificate III in Education Support is a practical course with topics relevant to the support of Educators in primary schools. You will learn individual literacy and numeracy development, contributing to the management and organisation of a classroom, working with disabilities and cultural diversity. Our trainers are industry professionals and will help you learn the skills & gain the knowledge that will prepare you for a job in Education Support. The Certificate III in Education Support also includes a work experience element.
Career Opportunities Include
• Teacher Aide
• Support Worker
• Community Worker
• Indigenous Support Worker
The Institute of Indigenous Australia’s Certificate III in Education Support is open to people from all races/creeds.
If you have any real world experience prior knowledge in this field, you may be able to claim Recognition of Prior Learning for this course and reduce study time! Find out more about RPL
The Certificate III in Education Support updated costs can be found under our Self-Funded Course page.
- CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people
- CHCDIV002 – Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCECE006 – Support behaviour of children and young people
- CHCEDS001 – Comply with legislative, policy and industrial requirements in the education environment
- CHCEDS002 – Assist implementation of planned educational programs
- CHCEDS003 – Contribute to student education in all developmental domains
- CHCEDS004 – Contribute to organisation and management of classroom or centre
- CHCEDS005 – Support the development of literacy and oral language skills
- CHCEDS006 – Support the development of numeracy skills
- CHCEDS007 – Work effectively with students and colleagues
- CHCEDS017 – Contribute to the health and safety of students
- CHCEDS018 – Support students with additional needs in the classroom environment
- CHCEDS008 – Comply with school administrative requirements
- CHCEDS012 – Setup and sustain individual and small group learning areas
- CHCGRP002 – Plan and conduct group activities
- CHCEDS024 – Use educational strategies to support Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander education
- CHCPRT001 – Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
* Students must also complete a mandatory vocational placement.