(5 Months) Online Study
Are you ready to inspire your mob and make positive changes in your community? A Certificate III in Community Services will give you the skills and knowledge to lead change in your community and inspire others in the community to help continue its positive development. This qualification will aide you in your career for professional Community Services roles. You can use your qualifications to enrich the lives of those in the community and helping families make a better future. This course will advance your understanding and skills in client assessment, community development services, referrals, case management and more.
Career Opportunities Include
The Institute of Indigenous Australia’s Certificate III in Community Services is open to people from all races/creeds.
If you have any real world experience prior knowledge in this field, you may be able to claim Recognition of Prior Learning for this course and reduce study time! Find out more about RPL
The Certificate III in Community Services updated costs can be found under our Self-Funded Course page.
- CHCCCS016 – Respond to client needs
- CHCCOM005 – Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people
- HLTWHS002 – Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- HLTWHS006 – Manage personal stressors in the work environment
- CHCAOD001 – Work in an alcohol and drugs context
- CHCDIV002 – Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCMHS001 – Work with people with mental health issues
- CHCYTH001 – Engage respectfully with young people
- BSBINM301 – Organise workplace information
- BSBWOR301 – Organise personal work priorities and development
- CHCPRT001 – Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
* Students must also complete a mandatory vocational placement.